Sarrainodu – Oora mass Entertainer
Rating :- 3.25/5.0
Story line :
Story revolves around Ghana (Allu Arjun) who is an ex-military officer comes back to his home to do something good for the society as he feels that system in the society is not so good when compared to the system at Military. One fine day, he helps the whole village and Mahalakshmi (Rakul) without knowing that village is under the biggest threat from the super powerful baddie Vairam Dhanush (Aadi Pinisetty).
Being upset with this , Dhanush makes a sketch to thrash down Ghana. Meanwhile Ghana becomes busy with his life , flirts Hansita Reddy (Catherine) and gets ready to marry her. Twist in the plot arises when Ghana gets to know that he has actually created a problem instead of solving it. So, how Ghana faces Dhanush and saves his entire family from him forms the rest of the plot.
- Bunny, he is mind blowing and a show stealer. Right from his intro scene he shows his redefined screen presence by shedding down the lover boy image into an gritting angry man with his thumping punches. His comic timing, dialogue delivery , extra ordinary fights , dance moves, what not.. all are supremely fantastic. We can easily find his hardwork and dedication that he has put into the making of this movie. He’s an ALL ROUNDER !!
- Director, Boyapati has to be appreciated for his fantastic execution. Though he has chosen a routine plot , the way he has handled the movie and maintained the HIGH dosage of mass elements is SPLENDID !! He has greatly moulded and sculpted Bunny as he liked and finally showcased him quite well.
- Aadi, this guy is simply amazing. Man ! I like his attitude which he maintains in the entire film . The movie wouldn’t have had the required punch if it was not for Aadi. He is the Sarrainodu for Bunny. The way he confronts bunny is superb.
- First half, it is quite entertaining with good dosage of Mass-Masala & Comedy. Brahmi’s comedy timing evokes laughs in the first half. Srikanth has strongly supported Bunny in this film and played a decent role.
- BGM, Thaman.. U Beauty !! He did an amazing job. That’s a thumping sound which comes out of the speakers which greatly elevates the plot and especially during fight scenes.
- Production Values are awesome which makes the film look quite grandeur.
Dialogues are beautifully penned . (Erra tholu kadha ani class anukuntunnavemo.. Mass.. Oora Masss..)
- Story line, it has got nothing new to offer.
- Second Half, after a decent first half the pace of the film comes down in second half as the emotions takes center stage which becomes quite boring and predictable. Since Aadi has done a decent job i thought they would show more confrontational scenes with Bunny , Sadly there is only one single fight in the movie with Aadi which is in the climax.
- Violence, most of the family audience will not be able to digest such HUGE amount of action sequences and Violence content. So, it is NOT RECOMMENDABLE for family audience.
FINAL SAY :
On the whole, Sarrainodu is an Pakka Typical Oora Mass entertainer with powerpacked punches of Bunny , menancing Aadi and superb execution from Boyapati will enthrall the audience a big time. If you can manage the violence and bogged down second half then, give it a shot this weekend.
Thanks for Reading !! @CinemahubTweets